The ADB-Japan Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students in University of Auckland New Zealand 2017/2018
The ADB-Japan Scholarship programme aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institutions.The University of Auckland programees covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programmes in EngineeringLocation: New Zealand
Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.Eligible Regions: ADB Countries.APPLICATION PROCESSApply for admission online as an international applicant for one of the eligible programmes.To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete and submit the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and either post or courier with all required documents to the University. Applications for 2018 intake will close on 20 July 2017.Please Visit Official Scholarship Link for more details.Deadline: July 20, 2017All the information about The ADB-Japan Fully-Funded Scholarship Program for International Students has been delivered nicely; interested and talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in New Zealand can apply now.