Masters In Human Rights & Democratization In Africa Scholarships At University Of Pretoria, South Africa (Deadline : 31st July 2017)
Description :The University of Pretoria, South Africa is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.The LLM/MPhil in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa is a unique programme to which 25 to 30 individuals from African countries with the following degrees and preferably experience in the field of human rights are admitted:
- Law students
- A degree allowing access to the legal profession (eg LLB or licence en droit)
- Other students (non-law students)
- At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to human rights and democratizationEligible Countries: African countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Africans.
- be in possession of a first degree in Law (LLB, licence en droit or licenciatura em direito) or Honours degree relevant to human rights and democratisation.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be Proficient in English Language
The following documents will be requested when during your application:Previous academic records/transcriptsPrevious degree certificate(s)Copy of bio-data page of passportA good quality photograph of yourselfFor applicants who did not obtain their qualifications in English: TOEFL, SAT1 or IELTS Test certificate.How To Apply: SUBMITApplication Deadline: 31st July 2017Please Visit Official Scholarship Website For More InformationMasters In Human Rights & Democratization In Africa Scholarships At University Of Pretoria has been delivered nicely; interested and talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in South Africa can apply now.